Authorization and Identity Management (AIM) is a SAP certified solution suite, which consists of a set of products for the optimized creation and management of authorizations and identities.
- The Activity Detector (AD) centrally collects all activities of an SAP user during a selected timeframe.
- The Access Manager (AM) and the Access Manager for Support Organizations (AMSO) are products used for the generation, administration and provisioning of authorizations in complex environments.
- The Application Tracer (AT) gathers and aggregates executed objects across your SAP system landscape for authorization concept redesigns and for service based billing or other processes.
- The Compliance Enforcer (CE) checks and mitigates risks (such as segregation of duties or internal controls) on SAP users, roles and other objects.
- The Emergency Handler (EH) allows to temporarily enhance the authorizations of a user in order to deal with a pressing problem in productive environments.
- The Identity Manager (IM) allows administration and consistent provisioning of users and identities for SAP and non-SAP systems in a complex environment.
- The Security Analyzer (SAN) enables central collection of security related data across the entire system landscape.
The integration of these products into a single suite offers synergies and allows an unified identity and authorization management.
- Central Customizing
- Advanced Reporting
- Synergies through Integration